Normal growth in humans, especially in children is under the control of human growth hormone. Naturally, growth stops after puberty. This results from the significant decline of the production of the above-mentioned hormone. Along with growth, physical agility and youthfulness, too, decline with the underproduction of HGH.
HGH can be produced in the lab and consequently injected into patients who are experiencing a low production of the hormone. The problem is that, in most cases, such injections are used abusively, a fact that paves the way for quite a number of side effects.
What are the side effects of HGH?
The side effects of HGH may vary from person to person. It is advisable that you check for additional information on what the side effects of HGH are. All the same, below are the most common ones:
- Enlarged breasts on men – Research findings have shown that abusive use of HGH can cause enlarged breasts in men. Associated negative side effects include excess leaning of muscles, which creates an abnormal posture.
- Pain in the joints – Human growth hormone will make joints and muscles feeling painful especially when its usage is abruptly stopped. This could be associated to the low bone density that occurs from excessive dependency on HGH.
- Edema – HGH side effects might manifest themselves in the form of swollen limbs. It is advisable that you reduce or quit the usage of HGH when this occurs.
- Diabetes and heart attacks – These two conditions can result from the use of HGH especially in men.
How to treat HGH side effects in men and women
The best way to deal with HGH side effects in men and women is to get medical attention. However, you will need to stop any further usage of HGH pills or injections as soon as you experience any of the side effects.
Also, ensure that you buy real HGH. You find that adverse negative side effects arise from the illegal use of HGH. Additionally, make sure that all HGH dosages are provided and prescribed in a clinic.
What are the side effects of HGH Pill?
The HGH pill is likely to have fewer negative side effects than an injection would. This is because most of the pills do not work immediately.
To get an HGH pill that works, consider buying products from HGH UP. There, you will be taken through all you need to know about HGH pills and their side effects.
What are the positive effects of HGH?
It is not that HGH has all negative side effects. On the bright side, the following positive effects can be gained from this hormone:
- Manageable blood pressure and body weight
- Sexual desire, better sleep experiences and physical agility
- Endurance and faster healing
- Improved growth in stunted children
Does HGH slow down aging?
HGH appears to be slowing down the aging process but it actually is not. In fact, it will hasten the process once you stop using it. It may also happen that your body no longer recognizes artificially injected HGH.
HGH was initially developed as a treatment remedy for growth-related health conditions. In fact, this is the only approved use for HGH. This is because of the fact that increased levels of HGH in the body will result in more metabolized body fats which will abuse the amount of the hormone that is already there.
When to see a doctor
The effects of imbalanced hormonal levels are not desirable. A doctor should be visited way before starting the use any form of HGH. They will be the one to prescribe and decide whether there is need for the hormone.
HGH for men over fifty should also be prescribed by a doctor. Note that men over 50 are more likely to develop diabetes. For such reasons, un-prescribed use of HGH is highly ill-advised.