Normal growth in humans, especially children is under the control of human growth hormone. Naturally, growth stops after puberty. This results from the significant decline of the production of the above mentioned hormone. Along with growth, physical agility and youthfulness too decline with the under production of HGH.
HGH can be produced in the lab and consequently injected into patients who are experiencing a low production of the same. The problem is that in most cases such injections are used abusively, a fact that paves way for quite a number of side effects.
What are the side effects of HGH?
The side effects of HGH may vary from person to person. It is advisable that you check for additional information on what are the side effects of HGH. All the same, below are the most common ones:
- Enlarged breasts on men – Research findings have shown that abusive use of HGH can cause enlarged breasts on men. Associated negative side effects include excess leaning of muscles, creating an abnormal posture.
- Pain in the joints – Human growth hormone will make joints and muscles start paining especially when its usage is abruptly stopped. This can be associated to the low bone density that occurs from excessive dependency on HGH.
- Edema – HGH side effects might manifests themselves in form of swollen limbs. It is advisable that you reduce or quit the usage of HGH when this occurs.
- Diabetes and heart attacks – These two conditions can result from the use of HGH especially on men.
How to treat HGH side effects on men and women
The best way to deal with HGH side effects on men and women is to get medical attention. However, you will need to stop any further usage of HGH pill or injection as soon as you experience any of the side effects.
Also ensure that you buy real HGH. You find that adverse negative side effects arise from illegal use of HGH. Additionally, make sure that all HGH dosages are provided and prescribed in a clinic.
What are the side effects of HGH Pill?
A HGH pill is likely to have less negative side effects than an injection. This is because most of the pills do not work in the first place.
To get a HGH pill that works, consider buying products from HGH UP. There, you will be taken through all you need to know about HGH pills are their side effects.
What are the positive effects of HGH?
It is not that HGH has all negative side effects. On its brighter side, the following positive effects can be gotten from the hormone:
- Manageable blood pressure and body weight
- Sexual desire, better sleep experiences and physical agility
- Endurance and hastened healing
- Improved growth in stunted children
Does HGH slow down aging?
HGH appears to be slowing down again but it actually is not. In fact, it will hasten the process once you have stopped making use of it. It may also happen that your body no longer recognizes artificially injected HGH.
HGH was initially developed as a treatment remedy for growth related health conditions. In fact, this is the approved use foe HGH. It is because of the fact that increased levels of HGH in the body will result in more metabolized body fats that the hormone is abused.
When to see a doctor
The effects of imbalanced hormonal levels are not desirable. A doctor should be visited way before even starting to use any form of HGH. They will be the one to prescribe and decide whether there is need for the hormone.
HGH for men over fifty should also be prescribed by a doctor. Note that men over 50 are more likely to develop diabetes. For such reasons, un-prescribed use of HGH is highly advised against.