The real truth about what human growth hormone is or isn’t is vaguely understood. The same goes for what it can or can’t do. This paves way for a lot of abuse and consequently many side effects associated with illegal HGH uses. In the body, HGH is naturally produced and assimilated. It accounts for all the growth changes that take place in a person’s early years of life (mainly before 30).
It is a fact that HGH for men can effectively bring about fat loss and increased agility but the same is not true about muscle gain and reversed effects of aging.
Truth about HGH for men; what are HGH effects on men
HGH has several effects on men. Although more studies are underway to bring to light how exactly human growth hormone produces the desirable side of its effects on men, the following can be said about the HGH:
- Reduces chronic fatigue – Chronic fatigue is a condition associated with a lack of enough blood sugar in an individual. Since SGH is largely responsible for the breakdown of fats into usable sugar, it helps to reduce the effects of this condition.
- Memory enhancement – It has been claimed that men over 40 have more capacity to remember things. HGH supplements in turn help improve memory.
- Libido enhancement – Men over 50 have been known to experience reduced sexual drive. Human growth hormone can deal with that successfully.
- Agility – In light of the fact that an uncountable number of illegal distributions of HGH have been made in the attempt to enhance physical agility in men, people will go to extreme measures to get their hands on this supplement – it must be good. Along with physical agility, HGH for men is associated with lean muscles and weight management.
- Healing – Fractures and tears are common in men, especially in athletes. HGH can be used as a remedy for the these problems.
Can HGH for men be used for men over 50?
It can but it is not advisable unless a doctor has directed you to use it in this way. The funny thing is that more than 50% of all uses of human growth hormone made across the globe are not under medical prescriptions. As much as I have termed it as a funny fact, it is a worrying one in reality. Men over 50 should only use HGH to counter the effects of limiting diseases and conditions. For example, HGH is a very effective and applicable treatment if you are suffering from HIV/AIDS.
Which is the best HGH for men over 40?
Legal HGH for sale only comes in two forms.
Men over 40 can enjoy the hormone’s effects on men through HGH injections for sale or through supplements. The two work differently. With injections, synthetically developed HGH is injected into the bloodstream.
For supplements, supplementary directions for the body are provided; ones that will make the body produce the hormone on its own. This method is commonly referred to as homeopathy.
I always advise my patients to have their health status checked by a doctor. In this way, you will know whether to go for human growth hormone supplements, injections, or none of the above.
Does HGH work in men?
You will definitely feel the HGH effects in men once you have started to take it. But the problem is what comes after that. Note that I am only talking about injections and not HGH pills.
As the years advance, it becomes even more real that old age is inevitable. You may start experiencing pains in the joints, low libido, diabetes, and an assortment of other effects. HGH only produces the best effects if you are using it under the directions of a qualified medical officer. Here the hormone will be used to specifically deal with a particular medical condition and not necessarily enhance your performance. If you were to think about it, using HGH for performance enhancement is cheating. And there is always a price for that in the end.